Monday, February 28, 2011

Bay Area Trip 2011!

I had been in Reno way. too. long. So a trip to San Francisco and Stinson Beach is just what the doctor ordered! Luckily I didn't have work one monday, so my mom and I left after church a couple sundays ago and spent the night in Vacaville, then when to San Francisco in the morning and Stinson Beach in the afternoon. I've been a lot of places, but these are some of my favorite places in the world. And the weather this weekend was the best weather I have ever seen in the bay area! Bright, beautiful blue skies and NO wind. So it was just perfect. I love that we live so close so that we can do these kind of trips! Here are a few pics just to make you jealous :)


Have to be a Tree Hugger when you're in San Francisco

The water reflections were gorgeous.

Yes, you could actually see San Fran from the other side


Love that bridge.

Ahhhh, Stinson Beach. Pure bliss.



My fave.

3 comments:

  1. We had a perfect day! She left out the pix of the bakery!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well mom you're the one who took the bakery pictures so.....

    ReplyDelete